Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Summer Adventure


This is my summer adventure....my Uncle Bernie came to visit. He came along to "Lowe's Build It" where we made a desk calendar.



We then went to get my pet hamster "Mocha" who is only 5 months old. I earned it by taking care of my class pet for the summer, now I am responsible. Uncle Bernie also helped to set up the cage. Thanks for coming here U. Bernie!
For the rest of the summer I played with our next door neighbors. I also took some classes; mini mosaics, paper mache, VBS, and religious ed. I started school this week. My teacher, Ms. Hamilton, is really nice. I hope everyone's summer went well and will end well. Love Andrea




























3 comments:

  1. About the hamster thing well the hamster died because my sister did not take care of it. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it have nose hairs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that summer was very fun,but that was five years ago.-Ana

    ReplyDelete