Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Greetings from Austria!

8/29/07
I made it! I'm here safe and sound in the little town of Gaming, Austria.
The flight went smoothly, though I did sit next to a guy named "Boris". Boris happened to be obsessive compulsive and kept wiping his phone with glass cleaner and picking at his leg. But I asked Boris about Austria, and he replied nicely with a thick German accent.
Yesterday I went to the Danube River which was surrounded by a quant town, home of the castle that King Richard the Lionheart (think Robin Hood) was held prisoner in. We then went to an old Boroque Benedictan Monestary for lunch and Mass. It was such a great day. This weekend I am headed over to Vienna.
The scenery is so beautiful here. I love how fresh and clean the air is. It's an incredible experience--I'm so excited for what's ahead!
Again...please keep in touch while I am here! I will keep you all posted...
Love and prayers,
Claire
--Danube River...view from top of a mountain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment