Thursday, August 16, 2007

Silver Tooth

I had a great time at Niagara falls with
the family, and i would like to thank the
family for having a great time with me.
Grandma, Paul, and I went on a very
nice walk this moring through a frisbee-
golf course. When we got to our destination
(a dock somewhere i forget), we saw an old
man with a silver tooth. In his hand he held
a clipbourd with yellow paper on it.
While we were on the dock, my first thought
was that he worked there. Grandma was talking
to him while I watched the Whirlpool Jet speeding
past us. I walked toward grandma and silver-tooth
(I think his name was Paul), I realized he didn't work
there, he was observing there. He was in the middle
of a story he was telling grandma, so i didn't really know what he
talking about. Ask Grandma about it sometime, I'm sure she'll
tell you the story.
Thanks again everyone for welcoming me
in your houses. I had a great time with you all.
Oh yeah, and remember, tell silver-tooth I said hi,
Grandma ;)
- John Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment