Saturday, October 6, 2007

Where Are They Now?

Maureen and Claire were, truth be told, good little girls. Most of their cousins have memories of their quick wit and lethal laugh. But here, a tender moment...

A birthday party for Maureen. From Left to Right: Sara Clark, who is presently living with her parents in Africa, Kenya to be specific, in a mission serving the poor; Jessica Dumont, who is going for her Master's Degree in Education at SUNY Plattsburgh; Claire, who is presently stationed in Austria -- perhaps Greece at this writing -- at Franciscan University; Sarah Hamilton, who I think is going to college in Plattsburgh; and Maureen, who had some very nice slippers on, and is in Grad School at SUNY Albany for Library Science.
Finally, for those who have not seen one of my favorite videos, give yourself a treat and click on the following link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA I hope it works.
And finally, if you, too, are fed up with watching movies where you must suffer through bad acting, let me give you a sample of acting at its best -- capturing the rage and emotion: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qxFQcxy2jFg

1 comment:

  1. HAHA this is great! I love the links! I was looking for Paul Potts the other day on the internet but I forgot his name.<3Mo

    ReplyDelete