Friday, October 12, 2007

Blacky Lives...

For the elders in the family, you know who you are, I'll have you know that Blacky lives on...
My challenge is this... Soon, and I really mean soon, take a minute and tell your version of who, what, and where "Blacky" was... or is...
As my memory serves me... Blacky "lived" at the bottom of Garrett Avenue in Niagara Falls. It "apparently" was a ghost figure that came out only at night and "hovered" a few feet above the ground right in the center of the grassy area at the bottom of the street. "He" only appeared every once in awhile, but many sightings were "witnessed" by many different people.
That's my story, what's yours???
For all you non-active readers out there, here is your chance to share a bit of ole folklore, of dayz gone by... or have they????
For all you younger readers, ask your parents who Blacky is... first they will laugh and then make them spill the beans...
BEWARE, by HALLOWEEN the "authentic" history of Blacky will be told and then it will be too late for the "elders" to share their version...
Good luck and Good day!!!
By: The Crabapple Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment