Monday, October 29, 2007

An Update

Dear Family,
I hope all is well! I am doing so incredibly:) Here is an update of my ten day break I spent in Athens, Naxos, and Santorini, Greece. So beautiful! I went with my two roommates: Megan and Nicole and our three friends: Johnny, Anthony, and Ian. It was a great trip, I will treasure it always- great food, beautiful scenery, lots of laughing...all in good company. I hope you enjoy:


The Parthenon, Athens
Johnny, Anthony, and Ian- such great guys, they took good care of us girls:)

On top of the Parthenon, view of Athens.

Naxos, Greece...this was our beach!
Naxos at sunset..

We rented ATV's and explored the island: here is a picture of Naxos while we were driving.

Santorini, Greece

I was ready to go! So much fun!
Out to dinner in Santorini. This was such a fun night. We sat on the rooftop of this resauraunt. Lots of laughs..
This was our first night in Santorini. In the background you can see the beach that we spent most of the days there at. It was literally 10 feet from our hotel-right across the street. Incredible!


Our beach in Santorini-what we woke up to every morning!

Miss and love you all,

CLAIRE BEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment