Sunday, April 22, 2007

that's what i'm talking about!!!

Congrats to Joe for making the first post on our blog!!! I love what you've done here Joe, please everyone feel free to follow Joe's lead here. This is the wonderful thing about blogging, you get to come up with whatever you want and write what you feel. As for my project however, I hope the stories i posted by Jay and Tom give some inspiration. I also have a very lovely response written by Joanie which is considerably longer, but i will post it as soon as I have it typed up.

If anyone is looking for some material, I heard there is an interesting story of how my great-grandfathers met for the first time in a bar shortly before the wedding... i want to here this one in detail!!!

And as always, please forward this to anyone not on that wimpy little email list I have!!

Ok, i'm off to the first beach day of the year!!!

love, peace... and chicken grease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment