Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is me with my medal. Most likely my favorite pic of me of all time.















Here I am shaking hands with one of my many rivals. This one is also my friend and I trained with him over the summer today he beat me, but earlier in the season I beat him. As you can see friendly rivalry.










In this image I prepare to break the speed of sound.















Here my team watches as I receive my metal. I have come in 20 place in my district.












As you can see my coach is a classy irishman. He enjoys to golf, play cards, and of course coach cross country. His name is Scotty Watt. When he takes us to the track to do a work out, on the way home he drives his car next to us and plays bagpipe music while blocking cars. This has earned him the name Coach Scotland. He is a god amidst mere mortals and is as old as the hills.
In this picture I have just told him that I have made it to the Pennsylvania state meet for xc. He is deeply proud. That he can once again go to the state meet and actually see one of his runners in it.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making State Christopher!! Way to be man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! That is so great that you made States! All that hard work Really paid off!

    ~Maureen

    ReplyDelete