Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Early Bird...


Before she became the brilliant and glamorous college student, majoring in history at Franciscan University....



"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,Guess I'll go eat worms,

Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,Oh how they wiggle and squirm. "





Guess who is on the left and who is on the right!


A clue: They are cousins who bear more than a passing resemblance.


Final picture is from the past. Aunt Cindy and Aunt Theresa got into an argument one day when they were young...

























































2 comments:

  1. Claire, you crack me up! Don't feel bad, there are far worse pictures of me floating through the house!
    ~Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really aunt denise.

    CINDY

    ReplyDelete