Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring!


I was unable to spend Easter with these two joyful girls this year, yet I did make it to Niagara Falls to spend time with the Sauvageau clan. Though it was a quick trip, I was reminded of how beautiful family is, and the love our family has for one another.
I arrived Good Friday afternoon and went to Fatima for Mass. Aunt Joan and Patrick sang and I was able to sit with Grandma Anne and got to see Cody and Aunt Denise. After Mass, we headed out to get some pizza at good ole Favorites. There we met up with Uncle Tom and Aunt Marcy.
Saturday we were able to get a group together for dinner again. This time Uncle Jay joined. It was great to see everyone and catch up with them.
Unfortunately, I have a midterm coming up and had to leave Sunday morning. Yet the time I did spend with the family was extremely refreshing...quality over quantity. It was, HONESTLY, a great weekend.
I called home when I got back to school on Sunday and was able to talk to Veronica and Magdalene. Both girls had found their Easter Baskets, along with Paul's and John's. Magdalene asked about everyone who I had visited, making sure the Bunny had done his job and had left everyone a basket.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to warm weather! Come visit me in Steubenville anytime!
-Claire

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claire,
    It was great to be with you this short weekend. My prayers go out to you for your mid-term today.

    Love you,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats kinda cute Christopher

    ReplyDelete